VCP JOURNAL UPDATES
We have several updates from the VCP journal this year that we would like to share.
- VCP is going to double-anonymous reviews, meaning that reviewers will not know the names/institutions of authors, and authors will not know the names of the reviewers. Instructions are in the author guidelines.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/1939165x/homepage/forauthors.html
- Wiley has made transformational agreements with institutions/countries worldwide so that authors can publish open access in hybrid journals with article publishing covered. Please check this link to see if your institution/country has signed the agreement. https://authorservices.wiley.com/author-resources/Journal-Authors/open-access/affiliation-policies-payments/institutional-funder-payments.html#Canada
- What is your diagnosis articles will be published in one Clinical Diagnostics Issue once yearly. Papers accepted by the end of February each year will be included. We are also building a Virtual Page on the VCP website that will house all WYD articles published by year since 2016. We hope that this will make it easier to find articles of interest.
- The APP special issue should be out next month, as all articles have been sent to production. As a reminder, the Laboratory Quality Management special issue has a deadline of March 31, 2023, so please get your articles submitted.
- We would like to bring back mentored reviewing. If you would like to be a mentor or a mentored reviewer, please contact us, and we can try and find you a match. After completing mentored reviewing, the mentored reviewer can join the editorial board, and both the mentor and mentee will receive a certificate of completion.
Please let us know if you have any questions about these updates or any feedback about the journal.
Wendy Sprague, Editor-in-Chief